Interested in saving money? Does having an extra $600 a month sound appealing? That’s how much Wyndham Capital refinance customers saved on average* on their monthly mortgage payments this year. In total, WCM put $6.5 million back in customers’ pockets in 2021.
The Federal Reserve announced last month that interest rates might start to climb in a few months, so if you want to see if you could benefit from low rates, this is the time to refinance. Whether you want to reduce your monthly loan payment or get better loan terms, refinancing your mortgage could help you reach your financial goals.
Three Reasons to Refinance Now
- You could potentially pay off your mortgage quicker and pay less interest over time. Lowering your mortgage interest rate by even just half a percentage point could have an impact on your monthly budget.
- Need to make a big purchase or tackle a home improvement project? Access equity in your home with a cash-out refinance. It lets you pay off your existing mortgage with a new one with potentially better rates and terms. You get the difference between the two loans generated from your home equity.
- Do you have debt? A cash-out refinance could help you consolidate that debt.
There are a variety of mortgage refinance rates and terms available. WCM’s rate comparison tool helps you find and compare rates so you can decide if refinancing is a good option for you.
Refinance with Wyndham Capital for Unique Benefits
Throughout the refinancing process, WCM borrowers receive top-notch customer service and benefit from strong communication that makes all the difference.
- Wyndham Capital is a premier FinTech mortgage lender that believes in a human-focused approach to mortgage lending and a non-stop investment in technology. The efficiency gained with technology allows WCM to offer competitive rates and no junk fees.**
- WCM has automated 3.5 million menial tasks, which results in less stall time and gets you to the closing table more than a week faster than with other lenders.***
- WCM makes it our goal to move at a pace that matches your needs, resulting in more timely refinance loan closings to reach your financial goals.
- Customers are kept updated throughout their mortgage refinance. WCM loan officers are available and responsive, ensuring you get the experience you deserve.
- If you want to be in the driver’s seat, WCM’s online tools – from an online application to a loan update tool – help put you in control of your time.
Wyndham Capital offers a broad range of loan programs and products to try and fit your individual refinancing needs. Are you ready to refinance? Do you have questions? Connect with a WCM loan officer today.
* Savings are an average on refinances of primary residences. Wyndham Capital Mortgage does not guarantee all consumers will save $600 a month.
** While Wyndham does not charge junk fees, application fees, processing fees, or underwriting fees, these fees may be charged by a Third Party service provider in connection with your loan.
*** Wyndham Capital Mortgage, Inc. closed loans a week faster than industry standard, equating to 20 percent faster close time based on Wyndham Capital Mortgage closing data from 2019 to 2020 versus industry numbers courtesy of Ellie May Organization Insight Report data from 2019-2020.