When Wyndham Capital Mortgage broke the 1,000-unit mark for the first time in company history this past April, there was celebration and appreciation for a new company one-month record, one that was years in the making. What we didn’t realize, however, was how short of a stay that month’s numbers would have at the top.
In this edition of our Monthly Recap, we’ll take a deeper look at these new record-breaking efforts, from both a company-wide and individual standpoint:
- Just one month after resetting the record books, Wyndham Capital not only topped the 1,000-unit mark again, but it set a new benchmark for monthly success. In May, Wyndham funded 1,250 loans, surpassing the 1,200-unit mark the first time in company history in the record-breaking effort. This figure not only resets the peak of where Wyndham has been but raises the bar to where we can go in the future.
- High volume is great, but if you can’t scale the success, or if it was attained by overwhelming the market with headcount, there’s not much else that can be taken from the number. At Wyndham Capital, it is the belief that efficiency and scalability are the hallmarks to success, which can be emphasized by our productivity per employee. So far in Q1 of 2020, Wyndham has produced over three loans per employee – 82% above the industry average. This shows how, without having to dramatically increase team numbers, Wyndham was still able to produce record-breaking production.
Sticking to our game plans, doing what we do best, continuously looking for ways to innovate and improve – Wyndham Capital has turned to these basic tenants of business to find unprecedented success in these uncertain times. But our wins aren’t limited to company-wide data. Our teams and team members have been leading the way as well:
Individual and Team Success
Our loan officers obviously liked the sound of breaking records this month – here are just a few highlights!
- After recently being honored as a Top Women Originators by the Scotsman Guide, Kara Whitman shattered the company record for most loans funded in a month with 69 loans in May, for a total amount funded of $22.6 million, also the most in company history. Kara finds herself with three of the five highest-unit months Wyndham Capital has ever seen.
- Adam Coleman, who has been a longtime top contributor in the organization, posted the second-best month of his career at Wyndham this past month with 27 units funded, with Kent Cherry close behind with a personal-best 22 units.
- Entire teams across Wyndham also got in on the success run. In Salt Lake City, the team funded 113 units for $42.9 million, a new high for the team, and a stat that included personal-best months from its three top performers.
While it may sound like the same refrain on repeat, it’s truly to the credit of the Wyndham Capital teams that records and personal bests were the normal results in May. Even more impressive is the upward trajectory of production while amid uncertainty and change in routine for many.
But what hasn’t changed is the ability of these Loan Officers to not sacrifice the freedom and flexibility that has become the standard here.
With unmatched technological advantages, company-wide support and more, Wyndham Capital has set its teams up for success across the board and set the table for even better in the future.
Interested in joining Wyndham Capital?