Wyndham Capital and Orchard share a primary focus: making the whole transaction—from getting a mortgage to the real estate process—as fair, fast, and easy as possible. Orchard helps you buy your first home or buy your next one before you sell (and you get to skip the showings!). They may even turn you into a cash buyer.
Together, we’re making one of your biggest life decisions—buying a home—less intimidating.
What does Orchard bring to the table? They help you…
- Make a competitive cash offer that’s more likely to be accepted
- Skip the showings by moving into your next home before listing your current one (if you qualify)
- Buy and sell with the help of their experienced real estate agents
- With upfront cash so you can make repairs and updates to sell your home (their listings may sell faster!)*
- Get up to a $10,000 cash rebate at closing**
How can I find out if this program is right for me?
If you answer yes to all three questions below, you’re in a great place to connect with a loan officer!
- Are you looking for a real estate agent?
- Do you have a credit score of 620 or higher?
- Are you looking for a new home in one of these cities?
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Houston, TX
- Montgomery County, MD
- Northern VA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Portland, OR
- Raleigh-Durham, NC
- San Antonio, TX
- Seattle, WA
With Wyndham Capital powered by Orchard, we simplify each step of the homebuying process by offering you valuable savings and a competitive edge on your new home purchase. Got questions? We’re happy to help. Connect with a loan officer today!
*Orchard will pay for the renovations upfront. The cost for these renovations will be deducted from the final home sale proceeds.
**The rebate will be applied at closing and reflected on the Closing Disclosure. The rebate from Orchard to the consumer is 0.65% of the new home sale price for the specific property. The rebate will be applied at closing and reflected on the Closing Disclosure. Rebate example: Home sale price is $200,000 X .0065= $1,300 in rebate. The rebate is one per home sale and is not transferrable.